Web Science - Digital Library Research Group
This wiki is for the internal communication of the WS-DL research group. Please edit and contribute to keep this wiki up-to-date and useful.
WS-DL Info and Status
Fall 2020: ECSB 3102 Lab Layout and guidelines for social distancing
- Publication plan.
- 2021 Info
Onboarding new WS-DL Members
If you're bringing someone into WS-DL, be sure they get accounts, register, follow, etc. with the following:
- WS-DL Google Group / email list - admin: MLN
- WS-DL Blog - admin: MLN
- Spectrum of Scholarly Communication - this slide deck explains why we use Twitter, GitHub, Google Scholar, the blog, etc.
- WS-DL Machines - this link contains the list of machines and the responsible party; for overall admin: contact Shawn M. Jones or Sawood Alam for more information
- Clarity in Technical Reporting (NASA SP-7010)
- Subversion — Source code repository and versioning.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.